- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Nestled in Crown Hill, Ryden redefines the meaning of modern living with classic comfort. Light and bright interiors unfold across each 2 bed, 1 and 3/4 bath residence, primed with purposeful details designed for ease of daily life. Stately windows bring daylight to the open-concept main, where wide plank flooring, stainless steel appliances, European-style cabinetry, slab quartz countertops, USB ports, and under cabinet lighting add beauty and function. Upstairs the primary suite composes its own floor with spa-like bath, and a rooftop deck serves as a haven within the city. Features include: mini-split heating/cooling, solid core doors, tankless water heater, Ring Pro doorbell, Ply Gem Pro Series windows, and James Hardie® siding.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1832682
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 full, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Crown Hill
- County: King County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior Square Footage: 969
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 702
- Lot Style: Curbs, Drought Res Landscape, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 2021
- Site Features: Gas Available, Rooftop Deck
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Cement Planked
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Ductless HP-Mini Split, Tankless Water Heater, Wall
- Land/Topography: Sloped
- Roofing: Flat
- View: City, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Year): 2021